Looking for a new job? We are expanding our team and are looking for Growth & Digital Marketing Managers to join us as soon as possible.
At TheVentury, we are passionate about innovation, technology and the positive change these can create. We bring brilliant minds together to provide lean & hands-on services in innovation management, data & software engineering and growth marketing to startups and corporates along the whole journey from idea generation to global impact.
Do you want to work with major European brands, as well as incredibly cool startups from around the world? Would you like to support the development of a team working on the bleeding edge of technology?
Then join our wonderful team of developers, growth marketers, nerds and crazies!
What you will be doing:
- work on various different projects & collaborate with your diverse skilled team members
- find creative and efficient ways to boost our client’s growth
- experiment along the entire AARRR funnel
- create content on social media, websites and other relevant channels
- A/B test ads, landing pages, newsletter and more – because nothing is safe from us!
What we are looking for:
- Fluency in German and English are mandatory, more languages are a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in Digital & Growth Marketing
- Hands-on experience in planning, executing and measuring digital/growth marketing strategies
- A data-driven mindset to not only grow our clients’ KPIs, but also develop your own skills
- An understanding of customer journeys to establish growth marketing methods and processes for TheVentury’s corporate and start-up clients
- Experiences in different areas of marketing are an advantage, like:
- conversion rate optimisation
- automation, app marketing
- performance marketing
- newsletter marketing
- behavioural psychology
- Good copy-writing & content creation skills for social media
- Exceptional communication skills in any setting and situation
- Ability to quickly understand requirements, think outside the box and provide creative solutions
- Excitement for an innovative, changing and learning culture
What we offer:
Flexible working hours
Pet friendly office
Coffee & fresh fruits
Fun social events
10% working time invested in education
Yearly ticket for Vienna’s excellent public transport
Salary: According to the collective agreement, the minimum gross salary will be €34,000 per year. The actual salary will be higher depending on experience and qualification.
We’re excited to hear from you!
We can only consider your application if you are an EU citizen, have a valid work permit for Austria or if you meet the requirements for a Red-White-Red Card (https://www.migration.gv.at/en/types-of-immigration/permanent-immigration/). If you require a Red-White-Red Card, please send us a short explanation on which grounds you would be eligible and reach sufficient points. If none of these three options apply to you, unfortunately, it is not possible for us to hire you in Austria.
Or do you know someone who would fit?
“The Growth team is extremely supportive and fun to work with. I really enjoy the learning experience at TheVentury.”
Katharina Waldl – Growth Marketer