Companies being elevated receive coachings and hands-on working hours totaling 350 hours, a cash investment of €5.000,00 and benefits by our partners like aws activate, Stripe, IBM Cloud, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, Hubspot, etc. Another perk is access to and usage of the Botbase, our own chatbot framework. Additionally, team get office space at weXelerate, the biggest startup hub in CEE.
Though they receive a cash investment of € 5.000,00 most of the service will be delivered in hands-on working hours by experts and thought leaders of the industry.
The accelerated companies do receive a wide-ranging package of perks and partnership benefits such as:
- 115 hours of internal & external coaching in the fields of:
- Business Modelling & Product development
- Legal advice
- Funding advice
- 105 hours hands-on marketing/growth hacking support by experts
- 105 hours hands-on coding time by a senior developer
- 25 hours of design work
- €5,000 for travel expenses, first purchases, formation of company etc.
- Possibility to use office space @weXelerate, CEE’s biggest startup hub
- Access to & usage of the Botbase, our bot framework
- Support by University research teams
- Contacts to investors in relevant field
- Support in building your pitch deck, coaching and pitch training
- Contacts to corporates in your relevant field
- Goodies from sponsors (free tools and credits like aws, FbStart, f6s Alpha Startup, etc.)
ELEVATE has a strong focus on developing an early-stage-prototype to product-market-fit and there are a few requirements:
- you have at least a first prototype
- you don’t have to be an incorporated company yet (during the time of the program the formation of a company is necessary, support will be provided)
- it is mandatory that at least one of the founders can attend the bootcamps in Vienna
- you can also apply if you are an already established startup that wants to use a bot or associated technologies to grow.
- your team consists of at least of one developer and one marketing-oriented team member, both of which are operatively involved in the business. Ideally, you have a third person on the team that focuses on business development.
To participate in ELEVATE, your team has to consist of at least of one developer and one marketing-oriented team member, both of which are operatively involved in the business. Ideally, you have a third person on the team that focuses on business development.
We see ourselves as real Co-Founders in the process of developing your product. The ELEVATE program will provide you with the best possible start and will improve your odds on building a successful and sustainable business. Once we invest, we are happy to support you at every angle of your business developing by connecting you with the right contacts or working alongside one another.
You are steering the car! We see ourselves as Co-Founders of your company. No special voting rights, no board seats – a real partnership with no strings attached.
No, but we recommend to stop by as often as possible since inputs and discussions with like-minded people will help you evaluating your current situation with a different perspective.
Though we demand 5 touch-points throughout the program in form of bootcamps in Vienna to check up on your progress, provide you with new hands-on inputs and bring you together with some of the brightest minds in the industry – leverage this!
That is up to you since ELEVATE does not provide accommodation during the program. Sure we are happy to help you with our network during your relocation to Vienna, if you decide to enjoy the city of emperors during the program.
You don’t, but we highly encourage you to work in the ELEVATE office since the value of working together with other founders facing the same challenges as you do is priceless.
No, your company, your decisions ☺
Sure, everyone is welcome! Please make sure that you can come to Austria based on a legal foundation.
So far we’ve had very international teams, from India, China, New Zealand, Brazil, the US and all over Europe join the program.
Naturally we treat your intellectual property during the application process confidentially. We will not sign an NDA since we do not ask for anything highly confidential during the application process, thanks for understanding.
Applications for batch #5 are closed.Watch the space for a batch #6 announcement or leave us a message below and we will inform you as soon as possible!
January 21st, 09:00 at a kick-off event in Vienna.
*Dates and Timings are subject to change
We will let you know as soon as we received your application and will keep you in the loop during the application process!
We think the best way to accelerate early-stage-startups is hands-on support to develop an amazing product that works for its users.
At the end of our 5 month program we will have an Investor Demo Day with venture capitalists checking your technology and listen up to your story.
No worries: we will coach you during ELEVATE to deliver the best possible performance on stage and with the shown content. We will do everything we can to help you get a follow on funding.
Didn’t find the answer
you were looking for?